Prof. Gabriele teaches at both the undergraduate and graduate level in the general areas of the European Middle Ages, Renaissance, Reformation, Age of Discovery, and modern perceptions of the “medieval.”
Sometimes he stands on chairs.
Past courses include:
- Game of Thrones: The Medieval & the Modern
- The Medieval World
- Age of the Crusades
- Theories of Prophecy and History
- Memory, History, & Legend: The Case of Charlemagne
- Christians, Jews, & the Idea of Judeo-Christianity
- The Medieval Hero: Warriors & Saints
- The Language of Religious Violence
- Love: An Introduction to College
See more at Virginia Tech’s Timetable of Classes (select “RLCL” in the Subject).